- Works in any agent environment (fully/partially observable, deterministic/stochiastic, episodic/sequential, static/dynamic, discrete/continuous, structured/unstructured)
- Cognitive-theory agnostic process.
- Domain-independent automatic generation of internal representations and knowledge bases.
- Trigger and/or reinforcement-based supervised learning.
- Natural unsupervised learning of environment.
- Time-dependent event predictions.
- Decision Engine based on maximum expected utility (MEU).
- Configurable parameters mold GAIuS agent’s desired behavior.
- Genetically Configurable Parameters (GCP) allow automated agent creation and improvements.
- Scalable modular architecture.
- Plug-in customized code.
- Input multiple, simultaneous real-time feeds.
- Output commands, actions, processed information.
- Eliminates knowledge engineering.
… and much more!
Did the Mayans predict the end of the world? Perhaps, that depends on your definition. GAIuS 1.0 codenamed Nibiru has been re…read+
Nibiru – GAIuS 1.0 Release
GAIuS open-source Beta version has been available for over a year now. The tremendous positive feedback from it and many feature…read+