GAIuS Enterprise Edition
Introducing Intelligent Artifacts’ Enterprise Edition of our GAIuS Framework.
GAIuS EE features a distributed architecture for use in large computing clusters. Deploy and manage all nodes and configurations from a central manager. Easily scale the agent as needed.
Features include all the features of GAIuS Desktop Edition, plus:
- Server-based footprint for optimized processing and memory.
- Create a distributed agent across multiple networked machines. GAIuS Primitives may reside on many machines, distributing the agent’s workload.
- Faster, more efficient code.
- Inject or remove GAIuS Primitives from a running agent.
- Self-evolve the agent without resorting to multiple agents.
- Use multiple instances of GAIuS and/or multiple Manipulative library sets.
- Secure data transport and remote procedure calls.
Licensing includes support and priority updates.
Did the Mayans predict the end of the world? Perhaps, that depends on your definition. GAIuS 1.0 codenamed Nibiru has been re…read+
Nibiru – GAIuS 1.0 Release
GAIuS open-source Beta version has been available for over a year now. The tremendous positive feedback from it and many feature…read+